DescriptionSPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN WALENDÓW - IDEAL FOR A FAMILY
The estate of spacious and elegant houses in Walendów, on the border of the Sekocinski Forest, is an ideal place for people who want to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city but do not want to give up its amenities.
Outside the estate's gates, residents also have recreational facilities at their disposal: a sports field, a safe playground for children. The combination of high quality, functional layouts and extensive infrastructure gives Walendia's residents comfort, safety and assurance of a comfortable life.
- 175.4 m2 area
- 560 m2 of plot
- two storeys
- 110 m2 area
- large open space
- spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace
- bright, fully equipped kitchen open to the dining area with access to the wooden terrace and garden
- guest toilet
- a separate laundry room under the stairs with a De Dietrich gas boiler
- access to the 16 m2 garage from the laundry room
- on the mezzanine floor, above the garage, there is a low dressing room of 16 m2 (not included in the total area)
- 65 m2 area
- master bedroom with separate bathroom with shower and large walk-in wardrobe
- two smaller bedrooms (currently children's rooms)
- large bathroom with bathtub
STANDARD OF FINISHING WORKS:
- very high standard
- flooring in the living room and upstairs rooms tiled with oiled merbau wood
- staircase lined with travertine and enclosed with glass balustrade
- kitchen built to measure
- high-quality equipment from well-known manufacturers: Samsung, Whirlpool, Electrolux, Siemens, Gorenje, Candy
- Fibaro intelligent house system (control of garden watering, garage gate, gate, some of the lights in the house and external blinds)
- alarm system
Walendia's location is a combination of suburban idyll and metropolitan convenience: in the picturesque surroundings of the Sekocinski Forest, away from the hustle and bustle - yet only 18 km from the centre of Warsaw.
Forests, parks and nature reserves as well as numerous sports facilities in the neighbourhood provide residents with an opportunity for active recreation. Everyday life is made easier by shopping centres (the route to the Janki Shopping Centre takes only 7 minutes), numerous shops, service outlets and restaurants located close to the estate. There are also renowned schools in the vicinity.
Easy access from Walendia to all districts of the capital city is ensured by the upgraded S8 expressway, connected with Warsaw's Southern Ring Road, as well as several bus lines (the nearest bus stop is located just outside the estate's gate).
Listing presented above is not a trade offer in the meaning of legal regulations but has an indicative character. We make every effort to ensure that content presented in our offers is current and reliable. Data concerning offers were collected on the basis of Seller’s statement.
Please note that as a real estate agency we charge a commission.
|Parcel area||560 m²|
|House type||semi-detached house|
|No. of rooms||3|
|Number of floors||2|
|Garage||in the building|
- 175 m²
- 3 rooms
- 11 288,48 zł/m²